* mohamed_ismael *
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى جيل بكره

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

My BootDisk v2.95

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
mohamed

المساهمات : 202
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/01/2008

My BootDisk v2.95 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: My BootDisk v2.95   My BootDisk v2.95 I_icon_minitimeالإثنين مارس 10, 2008 12:43 am

الان اصنع ديسك بوت من وندوز اكس بى بكل سهولة مع هذا البرنامج الصغير والرائع

My BootDisk v2.95 Myboot2

الوصف بالانجليزى:::

Create start-up disk with mouse support and dozens of system-repairing utilities and download standard or 3rd party boot disk from the Internet.

-- My Boot Disk creates start-up disk with mouse support and dozens of system-repairing utilities, including boot-up fix, file extraction, drive partitioning, rapid installation, disk format, Attributes change, file deletion, file copy, disk scan and more. It installs Windows faster, troubleshoots varieties of boot or crash problems and discover potential file damage.

It provides the solution of booting up Windows NT/2000/XP with only one floppy disk. This enables users to troubleshoot multiple operating system boot crash and boot files damage cases. My Boot Disk creates both Boot Disk and Repair Disk. They are generally machine specific, i.e. they are made according to your system configuration. One of the exciting functions of the software is to download standard Boot Disk from the Internet ranging from MS-DOS 5.00 to Windows XP.

-- My Boot Disk also backup and restore system important files as well as important personal files including Outlook mails, Address Book and IE Favorites

My BootDisk v2.95 Foxvx3dn7
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://mohamedismael.ahlamontada.net

My BootDisk v2.95
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
* mohamed_ismael * :: قسم البرامج-
انتقل الى: